- For consideration under MGCS, a proposal from the school recommending a student ( girl only) has to be sent to Minervaa’s office.
- Proposal should be signed by the school Principal / Head Master / Head Mistress only.
- The girl must be the student of the school ( studying at present) recommending her.
- She should have scored at least 75% marks or equivalent grade in previous class. The school should send a copy of her previous year’s report card duly certified by the principal.
- The family income of the recommended student should not be more than Rs. 12000/- per month.
- The proposals to be considered under MGCS must reach to us on or before 31st November, 2019
- The selection and decision of the MGCS Committee is final and binding.
- Recipients of the MGCS will be notified individually and through respective schools.
- All or any dispute in this regard will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Siliguri.